Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Filing Tax Returns When Working for a Travel Nursing Agency

When you’re working for a travel nursing agency like Clinical One, you’re not considered self-employed. That’s important information to know when it comes time to file your tax return. Clinical One would be considered your employer, since they’re the ones paying your salary. However, as with anything, there are many gray areas related to what you can claim as expenses, so it’s best to check with the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) before venturing to complete your own tax returns.

The IRS has a great website where you can find answers to all of your income tax questions, get state forms to complete, read up on new tax laws, and e-file your tax return. As someone working for a healthcare staffing agency, you may find yourself scratching your head when it comes time to file your tax return. If you’re really uncertain, your employer will be able to offer some guidance and put you in touch with a tax consultant that specializes in the filings of travel healthcare professionals.

Remember, you must report and pay taxes on all of your income. No matter how complicated your income tax return might seem it’s important to get it finished and submitted before the deadline.

For more information, visit our website at


  1. Yes, some insurers may be more concerned about profits then they should be but they will provide far better. we just don't care aboiut it, unfortunately

    cheap essays

  2. Actually, I didn't know that filing tax returns when working for a travel nursing agency is important and must be finished before the deadline! Also, I just wanted to invite you visit today!